- Keep it Real: I will exercise four times a week and eat less meat!
- Be Specific: “Be a better person is too broad”
- Do two hours of community service a month
- Give up soda. HINT: You can measure specific goals.
- Make it Public. Once you tell people, you can now having some Green Ambassadors (cheerleaders) that can really keep you going.
- Make it Meaningful. If you don’t mean it; don’t bother. Pick something you really care about and are invested in via time or money.
- Keep it Simple. Two to four seems just right. Any more than that and your attention will become too diluted.
- Enlist “G.R.E.E.N” Ambassadors: So, when you’re passing up that hog head cheese for the veggie wrap, someone else is encouraging you. Listening to The GreenPreneur Show can help you stick to it.
- Don’t Give Up. If you get off to a rough start, start over. Regroup and redouble your efforts.
Hopefully, these ideas will help. Making small steps in the right direction is still success. Keep it 100% G.R.E.E.N. Happy New Year 2013!